Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Busy Prepositions

Hey, I remember you!

My apologies, dear blog, but much of my non-work life has been consumed by work on the New Beast, which is living up to its name. There's been plenty of topics I could blather on about within your nifty little interface, but precious little time to do them justice. Or, well, string together a few sentences in a random, occasionally coherent fashion, as is the usual style with my posts.

But I've not abandoned you entirely, dear blog. Just almost entirely. Forecast calls for a "return to normal" sometime in November.

2 comments:

Rob L. said...

Screw you. I'll go read Outside the Dome or the Wrong Turn Journal blogs instead!

So there.

Anonymous said...

Ah, my adoring public. I'm dancing as fast as I can, you heartless bastards!